Monday, December 29, 2008

My List

It's December 29th...it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life...and I'm feeling good!

Can you tell I am listening to Micheal Buble?

So I made it through the whole giving back our foster baby thing! I felt God's strength in such a big way as I handed back to his mom. I didn't even hardly cry! Miracle!

Now, Christmas is over and I cleared all the evidence out of my house today! Dusted, vacuumed, and threw away lots of trash...whew that feels good!

Now Michayla is at a friends house for the night and X is still at work and I have the clean house all to myself for a bit!

Of course I still have all my facebook friends to chat with at a moments notice, yes I have a mild addiction to facebook!

Listening to The Verve and blogging, life is good!

I have been thinking a lot about the up and coming 2009 year. I don't really make any real resolutions but I do sit down and write out some goals. I don't hold myself to them but it's nice to sit down, reflect and think of what I would like to do. My goals don't necessarily have to get accomplished in that coming year but I like to plan trips and adventures. I could always use some kind of improvement in different areas of my life. There are disciplines I would still like to acquire and I think that it is good to sit down and write them all down. I write down the little things like, I want to read more beauty magazines, to I want to travel to Indonesia or Salsa dance in Cuba. So here it goes...my list for 2009...


I WOULD LIKE TO...

* Learn Spanish

*Run a half marathon

*(like I said before) Salsa Dance in Cuba

*Go on a cruise with my girls

*Go back to Hawaii (a must at least once a year!)

*Grow my hair long again

*perfect my downward dog and warrior pose :-)

*Join a book club

*Take a cooking class

*Get my personal training certification

*Renew my spinning certification and start teaching again

*Laugh more, stress less

*Connect more with my friends

*Go wine tasting in Napa

*Visit NYC

*Stop a few crazy cycles I find myself in

*Be more assertive

*Think less of what other people think about me

*Write more

*Love with all of me

*Mentor a woman in need

*Go fishing more

*Buy a convertible

*Sing karaoke


So there you go. I am sure I will think up some more tonight. I will be adding to that list. So here you go, go make your own list. Write down your thoughts of your life this last year, the good, bad and the ugly. Write down your own crazy thoughts of where you would like to go and what you would like to do. Don't limit yourself! Ooh, there is another one...*I am not going to limit myself!

DREAM!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Verve! And blogging... and Facebook... and dreaming! Thanks for the inspiration!!