Monday, January 5, 2009

Tagged, I'm It!!!

Okay, so I was tagged in a blog by Trevor so here I go...3 things...
3 names I go by:
Amber Lynne, Mom, Michayla's mom
-3 screen names I have:
runnergirl92008, winediva, amberlynne
-3 physical things I like about myself:
eyes (the are speckled instead of one color, you have to look closely), my hair, my breasts :-)
-3 physical things I dislike about myself:
the weight I have put on (that will be remedied though), I am starting to get those darn sun spots on my face, one calf muscle is a little bigger than the other
(don't I sound pretty! LOL)
-3 parts of my heritage:
Native American, Irish, French
-3 of my everyday essentials:
Blackberry, Red Bull, Mineral Make up
-3 of my favorite musicians:
Lenny Kravitz!!!, Frank Sinatra, Red Hot Chili Peppers
-3 of my favorite songs:
Father Figure by George Michael (cheesy, I know!!! but man do I love that song! LOL), Breathe by Anna Nalick, Lovely Tonight by Joshua Radin
-3 things that scare me:
losing my daughter, never figuring what I want to do "when I grow up", looking back at my life at the age of 50 and regretting missed opportunities
-3 things I want in a relationship:
passion, honesty, laughter
-3 lies I tell:
"Of course I am not upset", "I ran some errands", when I was really down at the beach reading or writing or thinking, "I didn't get your call" sorry...
-3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
a surfer back and chest, a sense of adventure, a sense of humor
-3 of my hobbies:
reading, painting, surfing or kayaking and playing with the sea lions (anything that has to do with the ocean really)
-3 places I'd like to go on vacation:
Indo, France, North Shore of Hawaii as often as I can!
-3 kids names I like:
Daviah (Dah-veeha), Kahayah, Chloe
-3 things I'd like to do before I die:
Fly with the Blue Angels, write a book, See a 50 ft wave at Peahi with Laird Hamilton on it ;-)
-3 things I'm most grateful for:
my family, my health, my friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always fun to read this and find out new things about people.
And I want to be standing next to you when you are spying on Laird Hamilton. Mmmm...