Monday, December 8, 2008

Reflection


This darling little girl is my niece, Shayla Jean. Besides my own daughter, she is my most favorite little girl in the world! She is curious, cuddly, and hilarious!!! She didn't want to go back up to the Sacramento area with her parents, away from her auntie and the ocean, but seeing as though she is only 14 months old she didn't have much of a choice! This picture was taken while we were at the Oceanside Pier during the Thanksgiving week.


The parentals and brother, sis-in-law, and baby Shay-Shay came down for three days. You know what? There was NO drama! It was one of the best holidays in a really long time! My brother was so fun to hang out with, I have always thought that he is one of the coolest cats around. We got to see his best friends for breakfast and catch up and laugh and laugh! I even cried when they left! We had a blast!



No comments: