Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Blog...How Exciting!!!

Can I just say it took me about an hour of pondering and talking to myself to come up with a title for my new blog. I am not sure how I like it still, and I am definitely going to have to figure out how to come up with my own cool layout. I have been reading other people's blogs and was unhappy with my site on Multiply so here I am.
You might be wondering why I seem to be on the computer all the time. (Or maybe you aren't and could care less.) Well, I have a foster baby who I am not really supposed to write about but he is very very fussy and as of lately, only happy if he is playing in his crib alone so that means I am housebound and the only people I talk to are the news anchors on T.V. (yeah, I know...sad huh?), my friends on the phone (they aren't answering much lately, hhhmmmm...), and myself (that is always such an interesting conversation!).
So, here I am with a new blog. Rambling Outloud Way Too Often, the title is appropriate for me but I don't know if I really like it. There is one other problem, outloud is supposed to be two words and not one but I don't think it looks right the "right" way. I have never been one to follow the spelling rules very well anyway! Well, we will see where this little blog goes. Please feel free to comment because that is almost like an adult talking to me and I will be so thrilled!
Off I go to try and figure out how to make this so very cute!
Tat-tah!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the title and I love the spelling! I am also happy that you are blogging because you are one of the few honest hearts that I know - so blog on dear and don't worry about the rules! I plan on moving my blog over to Blogger at some point... good choice! And I'm here if you ever need a talking buddy although I'm not sure I could compare with talking to yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot I still have a blog here at Blogger... well that might be convenient... I'm just waiting for Blogger to get an import function so I don't have to move all of my blogs over one at a time... !

Love ya,
Elizabeth K

Pretty Ditty said...

When it comes to blog grammar, all grammatical rules are out the window =). Do what you like and stay true to your convictions. It looks like you're already off to a great start with your first post. Very honest and funny. I look forward to more great reads.

~ Jamie