Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I AM....

Well, like I said earlier, I was thinking about writing a blog called I Am so here it is:
I AM…
Oh, I am forgetful! I am complex.
I am a mother and a wife. I am the thermostat in my home.
I am a democrat. I am also an independent. I am fascinated by politics, I am disgusted by politics.
I am a Christian. I hate religion!
I am very random in my thoughts and often in my actions. I am deliberate in my word.
I am a foster mommy. I hate the foster system!
I am a wine lover.
I am a dog lover.
I love to write but wish I wasn’t so self conscience!
I am a lover and a fighter!
I am a music fanatic.
I am a musician.
I sing.
I feel other people’s pain. I feel other people’s happiness.
I cry with my friends, and I cry with strangers.
I am alone.
I am loved. I love very deeply! So often I feel unloved.
I am an artist.
I am a runner.
I am passionate!!!
I am persuasive! I am passive.
I vote! I don’t trust any one man, except Jesus Christ!
I am not held by fear. I wish my fear didn’t control as much of my life as it did.
I am my daughter’s friend and mother. I am wondering if I can be both.
I am argumentative. I am a peacemaker.
I am a paradox!!!!
(can’t you tell???)

1 comment:

The Best Decade said...

You left out an important one from my perspective--"I am deeply loved and respected by my mom and dad!"
We love you!!