Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Thoughts


Here is California, that fall feeling is different than it is in other parts of this country. Halloween day was about 82* during the day and a very warm night. The plus of that is that we don't have to wear jackets that cover up our, Oh so Cute, costumes. The draw back is that I am really ready for a change. Finally a couple days ago when the time changed it rained and is very cold at night. (By cold I mean 57* at night...buuurrr. Yes, I know that could be above most peoples day time temp!) But now that it feels like fall I was looking through some pictures and I found this one, and for some reason it make me feel fallish. (Is that a word?) These girls make me so happy. They are silly, goofy, intelligent, thoughtful, full of drama and kindness! I finally found the cord to download my pics from my camera and I need to catch up on the blog about cheer competition the election, and some cooking creations. I just had to give a shout out to Fall and say, " I am happy you finally decided to show up!!!".


Here are a couple of other pics from Halloween. I think these girls are some fabulous little ladies!!!

Ready for school in at 6:30 AM!!!

Cheese!
Goofy!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are definitely some very cute costumes! Where you find them?

amberlynne said...

We got them at Party City, I wish I could say that I made it myself! ;-)